Monday, October 27, 2008

Transmission will be interrupted in 5,4,3,2,......





Here is my first Summer of Lace FO. It's a Liesl in Lamb's Pride Cotton Fleece in and unreleased peacock colour. It took 2.5 skeins (around 500 metres!) and 10 days. I love it


On another front, I apologise for not being a good blogger. There's been some very bad stuff happening at present in our lives. All my energy is going into trying to appear normal on a day to day basis, and not screaming, crying or being sick.
We are waiting for news, but in the interim, blogging will be spasmodic. Knitting is happening. I have also been reading blogs, but lurking, rather than commenting. Things are just a bit overwhelming and I can't seem to get it together to write more that the occasional comment.
In the meantime, I'm still here, I can still be emailed (I love to be emailed!), I am still reading all your doings and general excitement (it's all that is keeping me sane), but I may not be commenting and/or blogging much. Forgive me.
Normal transmission will resume as soon as possible.

10 comments:

Rose Red said...

hugs lovey, big hugs.

And your Liesl looks lovely - a knit I might just have to bump up my list (sigh!)

Kate (Kiss My Frog) said...

We're here if you need us, honey.

frog ponds rock... said...

(((((hugs)))))

Lynne said...

**cyber hugs**

Liesl is beautiful.

Geek Knitter said...

Thinking of you, hope things start looking up soon.

m1k1 said...

I'm sorry to read that your "awfuls" are continuing. May things become better soon.
Best wishes
jen

Donna Lee said...

Support from the trenches is here if you need it. Hang in there. Hopefully the rough stuff will be over soon.

Caffeine Faerie said...

*hugs* *good karma* *warm wishes*

Hope things look up for you soon.

Amy Lane said...

(((hugs))) oh, darling, hope all gets better!!! I'll check in on you more often!

MadMad said...

Oh, I'm hoping you and yours are OK!