Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The De-Clutter Continues

Well, I haven't been posting as regularly as I would like, but I thought I'd better do a bit of an update for the 'In, Out, Shake it all about' stakes before everyone (including me) forgot what was happening!

IN
4 skeins of yarn from Elin's stash
10 balls of Thorobred Flame from Sue's de-stash
13 balls of Dark Blue Zara, 2 balls Grinasco strong print sock and 2 balls of Madil Kid Seta (a moment of madness at the LYS)
1 skein wool and silk (other LYS)
7 skeins of Malabrigo in Tuareg, 1 skein in Amoroso (paypal spend up at Yarnandkisses)
Norah Gaughan Volume 2
Knitted Babes (enabled by Rosered tempting me and the great exchange rate!)
1 bag of alpaca happy (Fibre, roving and tops and 1 skein hand dyed) (Agfest)
6 bars soap, 1 jar herbal cleanser, 1 jar scrub, 1 jar moisturiser (Agfest)
6 bottles assorted chili sauces, pickles and chutney - spicy heaven (Agfest)

OUT

4 bags of assorted stuff (op - shop)
1 bag of manchester including doona covers (op-shop)
1 bag of tights etc (gift)
1 bag shoes (gift)
14 bags childrens clothes (ebay)
2 balls Madil Kid Seta (gift)

SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT

Slouch Rib Cardi finished (11 balls of Jet out of the notStash)

Will do a proper post tomorrow or Friday.

Taph is still an inspiration on this thing - and the junk room upstairs is becoming more visible!

5 comments:

Taphophile said...

Well done! I can finally see my sitting room floor and the bench in kitchen. Woot.

catsmum said...

I scored some alpaca happy too :]

Rose Red said...

Nice yarn haul, Tink!! And clearly, 14 bags of children's clothes more than makes room for that little bit of yarn you've scored!!

MadMad said...

Dying to see the cardi! On, I hope!

Denise said...

MMmmmmm Malabrigo - I got to fondle Bells' Malabrigo yesterday for the first time, it is SO soft!!

Good job on the continued efforts!